Altum Psych provides advanced psychiatric and mental health assessment for all ages as well as
- Disorder and symptom treatment and management for all diagnoses below.
- Pharmacogenomic testing and interpretation.
- Lab order and result management as necessary.
- Referrals for formal neuropsychiatric and psychological testing services.
- Referrals for ancillary services such as occupational, physical and speech therapies.
- Documentation for your child's IEP, 504 plan or any other professional proof required for the initiation of educational accommodations.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Phobic Disorders\Specific Phobia
- Preliminary screening
- Referral for further testing
- Behavioral symptom management
- Including fear-of-harm juvenile subtype
Caregiver Burn Out
Disruptive Mood Dysregulation
Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Post Traumatic Brain Injury Mood Dysregulation
Professional Burn Out
Reactive Attachment Disorder
Separation Anxiety Disorder
Social Anxiety Disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Sexual and Gender Disorders
Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders
Substance Use Disorders
Transient Motor Tic Disorder
Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
Altum Psych uses all of the tools in humanity’s toolbox to relieve suffering. We are here to help you determine the appropriate prescription medications for thoroughly evaluated symptoms at the appropriate doses, for the right length of time. We only recommend over-the-counter supplements that have evidence of clinical value. This is known as pharmacotherapy.
We provide brief, targeted psychotherapy. For longer term psychotherapeutic interventions Altum Psych can refer you to professionals who are trained in techniques proven to help you develop skills to improve your habits of mind, relational style, plan for the future, and find meaning. Psychotherapy has evolved from "just talking about the past" to evidence-based techniques that can change your today and tomorrow. Psychotherapy may be worth investigating even if you have not found it to be helpful in the past.